Who we are
Our website address is: https://agencyassociates.net.
What personal data we collect, why we collect it, and how we use it
Non-Public Personal Financial & Medical Information (NPFMI) Protection Procedures Effective Date: January 1, 2005
As required by state and federal law, Agency Associates Inc. (AA) is providing this notice to let you know how we protect the NPFMI that we receive about you and your dependents. We know that your privacy is important to you, and this notice describes the steps we take to protect your NPFMI.
How we protect all information:
Except as explained below, we restrict access to your NPFMI to our employees who need to know that information in order to provide you assistance with your coverage. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state regulations to protect your file.
We collect NPFMI about you and your dependents from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
- Information we receive from your employer; and
- Information we receive from the insurance companies
We will only disclose your NPFMI as requested by you and as permitted by law to:
- Your insurance company
- Insurance companies from which we are requesting quote comparisons
- Trade organizations and civic organizations to which you belong (statistical information only)
- Federal, state and local government as required by law.
- Any other special requests you may have (ie: your doctor’s office)
WE WILL NEVER SELL OR GIVE YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY REASON OTHER THAN THOSE LISTED ABOVE.
Should you have any questions about this or any other policy, please feel free to talk with us.